The University of Minnesota President's Community-Engaged Faculty Scholar Award recognizes one faculty or P&A individual annually for exemplary engaged scholarship in his/her field of inquiry. The faculty or P&A award recipients have demonstrated a longstanding academic career that embodies the University of Minnesota’s definition of public engagement.
- Nomination guidelines (PDF)
- Nomination release form (PDF)
- Nomination form (PDF)
- List of designated college contacts
The award is made possible through generous support of the Office for Public Engagement and the Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs. For questions regarding the President's Community-Engaged Scholar Award, please contact Amber Cameron.
Past System-Wide Recipients
- 2017: George Weiblen, College of Biological Sciences
- 2016: Lauren Martin, Robert J. Jones Urban Research and Outreach-Engagement Center
- 2015: Kathleen Call, School of Public Health
- 2014: Michele Allen, Medical School
- 2013: Ignacio San Martin, College of Design