Institute initiatives that strengthen engagement leaders’ capacities to further the institutionalization of engagement across the University of Minnesota.
- Develop a leader of leaders mentorship program in which campus engagement managers and directors are trained to provide professional development to new and emerging engagement leaders at the University;
- Invite national and international experts in engagement to share insights on university-wide engagement institutionalization and development;
- Cultivate leadership opportunities that enhance professional, administrative, and civil service staff members’ involvement in engagement initiatives;
- Provide opportunities for University administrators to develop their understanding of engagement;
- Strengthen engagement leaders’ capacities to maximize their units’ potential and secure achievement of their engagement goals.